Brewery Equipment, Carlsberg UK Limited, Online Auction: 16-20th September 2011
16-20th September, 2011
09:00 local time
From midday 20th September 2011
All bidding will take place online
Inspection by prior appointment on Friday 16th September & Monday 19th September 2011
Please Note: Access to some areas of the brewery may be restricted, to confirm accessibility please call: + 44(0)20 7036 0508 prior to visiting the site.
Hunslet Road, LS10 1JQ, United Kingdom
+44 (0)845 505 3030
Submit an enquiry/Request further information
The brewery is a modern well maintained facility, with a capacity of 3.2m hl (sales gravity).
The brewhouse was renewed in 1988/89 & the brewery has undergone significant updates/renewals since.
- DPV’s: (14) Holvrieka 1000-3600Hl (100-360m3) upto 2001, (18) Briggs 2000-3000Hl (200-300m3), (6) 2000Hl (200m3)
- Malt Handling: mainly Briggs of Burton & TA Shore equipment with (8) 110T & (5) 50T silos. (2) malt processing streams, 10 t/hr each.
- Brewhouse: (2) streams based around Lauter Tuns, max. brewlength of 890Hl each, combined production: 1 brew/3 hours.
- Fermentation: (38) cylindrical conical dual purpose vessels, 1,000 to 3,600Hl.
- Yeast: Alfa Laval & Scandibrew yeast culture plant.
- Filtration & Blending: (2) complete 400Hl/hr filter streams (Schenk horizontal leaf & Seitz plate & frame filters). Extensive blending plant for centrifugation and filtration additives.
- Bright Beer: (9) 1000Hl, (2) 1350Hl, (2) 500Hl BBTs, tanker loading facility.
- Packaging: (2) 1000 (50Hl) kegs/hr keg filling lines, 320 casks/hr cask filling line. Ancillaries including flash pasteurisation.
- CIP: fully automated CIP sets of various sizes.
- Utilities: air compressors, refrigeration units, water treatment etc.
- Benefit from EDS's international network of equipment sellers
- Submit your specific requirements and EDS will match these to currently available international plant